Friday 1 February 2013

ELTON THE GAY DOG!!

Now I don't know how many of you are familiar with the saying only for naija. This statement is used to describe anything bad so imagine my reaction when I came across a story about a GAY dog on death row!, my reaction was like W.T.F then as I read on I was then like smh only for yankee!!


A dog who was left at a Tennessee animal shelter to be put down because his owner thought he was gay has been saved by an animal lover - who is going to call him Elton.
Elton, an American bulldog mix, was due to be euthanised at the Tennesse animal shelter, after he was handed in when his owner found him "hunched over" another male dog.
When his story went viral on the internet, veterinary technician Stephanie Fryns, who already has four dogs  stepped in to save him from Jackson TN Euthanasia. Although it is extremely unlikely Elton was doing anything other than attempting to assert dominance over another dog, homosexual behavior among other animals is not unheard of.

With that closing statement about homosexual behavior not being unheard off in animal's got me thinking, I've never heard of it...have you?

No comments: