Thursday 24 January 2013

MASTURBATION

Now I don't know about you but when i came across this article I took particular interest in it, not because of the obvious title of the book-which talks about the harmful effects of masturbation-but because it was written by a rapper!! *b.b surprised look* I mean really!! I've heard of people in the entertainment industry wanting to show their versatility branching off to another aspect of entertainment but not writing deep stuff about a social ill such as masturbation!! this I had to take time out to blog about!

This rapper goes by the name Don Saint who recently published a book on masturbation. The Master’s Degree holder from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University-which happens to be the school I graduated from- claims the book contains well researched information on the cause, harmful effects of the act.

According to him: “80 per cent of the youths from age bracket of 10-45 do masturbate and this they see as normal. But when I did my research I found out that Masturbation is very dangerous to our health,especially to boys as they grow into Men. So I took up the course to let the people know about the harmful effects of masturbation and how one can be free from the addiction.

“The book analyses the term Masturbation, the causes, the harmful effects and how one can be free from masturbation addiction.”

Hmm worth looking out for to give it a good once over aye?

1 comment:

Vickteur said...

i was hoping to see some sort of preview.