Tuesday 7 May 2013

TO SHAVE OR NOT TO SHAVE?



*Rubbing hands together* I'm super excited about this. This is definitely something for the fellas I came across this article on askmen.com about how women are more attracted to men with facial hair-beards-.

To shave or not to shave, that is the question.And the answer? It’s surprisingly clear: Don’t shave.
A recent study conducted by researchers from the University of New South Wales and published in Evolution and Human Behavior found that women found men with beards -- specifically 10-day-old beards -- more attractive. Not just that but guys with full-beards were perceived as better and more protective fathers.  Both men and women had to rate the faces with varying levels of facial hair growth (clean-shaven, five-day stubble, 10-day stubble and full beards). While guys thought clean shaven looked better than a short, five-day beard, women actually rated smooth faces as the least attractive.

Past studies have found that men with beards look tougher, more aggressive and masculine and would make better romantic partners.So what’s a guy to do? Find the right facial hair style for you face and learn how to take care of your beard:

I personally had to do some serious soul searching to see if I fall under the bracket of women that are attracted to men with beards and I discovered that I am not lol. To be on the safe side I think it's only right for me to state for the benefit of all women that are not attracted to men with facial hair that there's always an exception to every rule and "we" just happen to be that exception. I don't particularly hate men with facial hair but that isn't what strings my guitar but if the brother looks anything like the hottie whose picture I put up then that's an entirely different story altogether :). Remember drop a line or holler @keeksokafor

No comments: